Worth Lookin'

Social Sites For Movie Addicts

Jul 20, 2009 , Posted by Unknown at 10:13 AM

Social sites are getting bigger and more popular in these times. They enable you to open new groups according to your interests and contact with many people with the same likings. However, they can't be so effective as much as specialized at one subject social sites. Here, I will give 10 sites specialized on movies. You will have the opportunity of meet and contact with movie addicts, get information about the old and new movies and much more... Here are the sites.

1 - IMDb(The Internet Movie Database)


2 - Flixster
3 - FilmCrave
4 - Criticker
5 - Flickchart
6 - I Heart Movies
7 - Spout
8 - Netflix
9 - The Auteurs
10 - BoxOfficeMojo


Imdb is absolutely my favourite and many of you must heard of it, I think :) And I also use criticker for its many beneficial features...

Bookmark and Share

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment